Start of Year Parent Letter > See HERE
The 2021 Calendar will be handed out to the youngest sibling from each family on the first week of school.
Term 1 Commences
- Wednesday 27 January - Year 7 & 12 Only (students to wear sports uniform) *Please see more information below
- Wednesday 27 January - New Students (Year 8-11) 9am-12pm (students to wear plain clothes) *Please see more information below
- Thursday 28 January – All classes commence (all students to wear formal uniform)
* Wednesday 27 January - Year 7 & 12 Only
- What to Wear - Sports Uniform
- What to Bring - Sports Bag, Sports Hat, Water Bottle, Notepad and Pen, Lunch and/or money for Tuckshop
- Arrive by 8.30 am at the undercover eating area (near the Tuckshop)
- House flags will be set up so please congregate near your house flag
- On first bell -
- Year 7 Students - will go to the Performing Arts Precinct. Parents are welcome to attend.
- Year 12 Students - will go to the Sports Centre
- Year 12 House Leaders - will go to the Performing Arts Precinct
The Year 7 students spend the day with their Year 12 buddy. They will also meet and work with their Pastoral Care teacher; there will be no formal classes on Wednesday 28 January.
* Wednesday 27 January - New Students (Year 8-11)
- What to Wear - Please wear conservative plain clothes with closed in shoes (no thongs)
- What to Bring - Sports Bag, Hat, Water Bottle, Morning Tea, Notepad and Pen
- Year 8 students will be issued with their Laptops. Year 9 students are requested to bring their iPads with all restrictions turned off. Year 10 and 11 students who have elected to partake in our Laptop Leasing Program will be issued with their laptop. Year 10 and 11 students who have chosen BYO device, please bring your devices on this day.
- Report to Loyola Centre by 9.00 am.
- This briefer Orientation will be over by 12.00 noon.
Parent Lounge Login
Click HERE > Parent Lounge Login
New Parents for 2021 will receive their login details from Shalom IT in the new year.
Student - Term 1 Timetables
- Year 8-12 students can check Student Cafe before Term 1 commences (between Monday 18 – Friday 22 January) to access their class timetable.
- If you have not been contacted by the College regarding a timetable conflict, then students (Year 9-12) will be given the elective they have selected.
- Year 7 students and new students will receive their class timetable information on their first week of Term 1.
Please note the dates and times for collection of textbooks for 2021. These textbooks may be collected from Book Hire in the Goondeel Library during these periods. Years 7, 8 and 12 (for 2021) do not need to collect resources prior to school commencing. However, if you have a sibling going into 9, 10 or 11, the couple of resources required for 7 and 8 can be collected at the same time.
Text Book Collection Dates and Times:
The uniform shop will be open on the following dates, appointments are required and can be made by phoning the uniform shop on 4155 8121 or via the below link
Make a Uniform Shop appointment HERE
- Monday 30 November – Friday 4 December APPOINTMENT ONLY 8:00am – 5:00pm (CLOSED 12:00pm – 1:00pm)
- Monday 7 December – Tuesday 8 December APPOINTMENT ONLY 8:00am – 5:00pm (CLOSED 12:00pm – 1:00pm)
- Wednesday 9 December APPOINTMENT ONLY 8:00am – 12:00pm
- 10 December 2019 – 11 January 2021 CLOSED
- Monday 11 January – Friday 15 January 2021 APPOINTMENT ONLY 8:00am – 5:00pm (CLOSED 12:00pm – 1:00pm)
- Monday 18 January – Friday 22 January 2021 OPEN TO ALL 8:00am – 5:00pm (CLOSED 12:00pm – 1:00pm)
- Monday 25 January & Tuesday 26 January - CLOSED
*Usual Term-Time Hours resume Wednesday 27 January (Monday – Thursdays 8am – 12pm)
The Online Uniform Shop will remain open over the holidays, however, any orders placed between 8 Dec 2020 and 18 Jan 2021 will not be available for collection until after Tuesday 19 January. You will be notified via e-mail when your order is ready to be collected.
Reminder: New Boys Formal Socks (grey with Shalom embroidered) will be compulsory as of Term 1 2021. These socks are available from the Uniform Shop.
Online Uniform Shop
Main Reception and Finance Office Opening Times
Term 4, 2020
- Monday 30 November – Thursday 3 December: 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Friday 4 December: 8:00am – 12:00pm
- Monday 7 December - Friday 11 December: 8:00am - 4:00pm
***CLOSED FOR 4 WEEKS OVER CHRISTMAS BREAK***
Term 1, 2021
- Monday 11 January – Friday 15 January: 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Monday 18 January – Friday 22 January: 8:00am – 4:00pm
IT Department (Monday-Friday)
for Holiday Period Opening Hours
- Open Monday 7 December – Thursday 24 December: 8:00am – 3:00pm
- Closed from Friday 25 December to Friday 1 January
- Re-Open Monday 4 January 2021: 8:00am-3:00pm (Monday – Friday)
Direct Line – (07) 41558131
*Scheduled IT outages will take place over the holiday period - these dates are TBA and will be communicated via e-mail to staff and students.
Year 7 & 10 Laptops
All Year 7 Students – will be receiving their laptops on Wednesday 27 January (their first day).
Please see letter regarding Year 10 Laptop distribution
Year 10 Laptops 2021
2020 Parent Handbook
Year 7 2021 Orientation - Parent Information
Back to latest news