Shalom College is looking to employ a highly motivated Teacher to join the Learning Support team to help play a key role in ensuring specific needs of students with disabilities and additional learning and support needs are met.
Key Skills Required:
• Must be confident in planning for and delivering the Maths / Science or English / Humanities curriculum to students on modified or adjusted programs
• Develop collaborative partnerships with the school, parents / carers and other professionals in the wider school community
• Ability and support in identifying and responding to the additional learning needs of students
• Complete verification paperwork and develop individual education plans for students with disabilities
• Support the Catholic Education ethos
Applications close 3.00pm Monday, 19 November 2018
Applicants are to submit their resume detailing relevant experience together with the names of three referees to email@example.com
For further information on this position please phone Mrs Amanda O'Mara on 4155 8103.