Year 7 2022 Applications Close
PROCESS FOR ENROLMENT
1. Completing an Expression of Interest
Essential documentation to be submitted with the Application for Student Enrolment
- Copy of latest report card
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptism Certificate (for those of a Christian denomination)
- Documents relating to special needs (any reports, action plans or assessments)
Please submit your Expression of Interest here > https://bit.ly/2ZjGvaE
2. Completing your Enrolment Application
If we are able to progress your application further you will be required to complete further information.
Essential documentation to be submitted
- Any court orders or parental plans (if applicable)
- Immunization records
- PLEASE NOTE: To ensure your child’s enrolment can progress to the interview stage, please make sure you have completed all sections of the enrolment form and that all necessary documentation is included. If you are unsure about anything please do not hesitate to contact our Enrolment Officer at the College at email@example.com or on (07) 4155 8103.
3. Enrolment Interviews
All students applying for enrolment will be required to attend the enrolment application interview at the discretion of our College. These will take place at our College and at least one parent/carer will be required to attend the interview with the student.
All applications receive an interview
May - June 2021 - Appointments for interviews allocated & interviews commence
By 31 July 2021 - Notification sent to advise of acceptance outcome
Online Enrolment Form
Back to events